IL

I'm not getting any relief from robaxin (methocarbamol) for back pain and have told my doctor over the phone and in person but continue to be prescribed the same meds?

Dr. Alexander Francini
Pain Management 32 years experience
Won't work: Robaxin (methocarbamol) is a muscle relaxer and not for treating pain. You need a diagnosis. You likely need physical therapy. You should stay away from muscle relaxers all together. Stick with exercise and analgesics in the non steroidal family. Avoid opiate based medications as they are a slippery slope for most people.
Last updated Apr 26, 2016