Canada

I really need help finding a shampoo that fights dandruff but also works for extremely sensitive skin? ive had reactions to both selsun blue and dove.

Dr. Larry Eastburn
Trial and error,: There is no rhyme or reason to the sensitivity you are experiencing. Many patients allergic to sulfa will react to Selsun. Dove is fairly mild. Neutogena is mild and non-allergenic and many of my patients have done well with Zinc products. A trial of Zincon shampoo may be helpful. If these don't work see your physician or Dermatologist for other options. Good luck and good hair.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 15, 2014