United Kingdom

For the past fortnight i have had a headache which seems to be on my right side all the way to the back of my head, sometimes it's bearable but other times my right side throbs i get sharp pains and it's, it's uncomfortable to fall asleep as if i sleep on

Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery 36 years experience
Tension migraines : Tension migraines worsen as the day progresses. The muscles of the neck and scalp spasm and lead to a vice like tension across the head. Often the headaches will predominate on one side. Treatments to relax the muscles are the best remedy. Finding the cause and treating it will eliminate the headaches. See a headache expert for evaluation.
Last updated Mar 22, 2015