i am feeling a constant and sometimes sharp pain in my lower left stomach. so under my stomach on left side. hurts when walk and sit. no blood instool?

Dr. Justin Brown
Abdominal pain: Abdominal pain is a very broad complaint and can be difficult to get to the bottom of the cause. This could be from a variety of conditions, but you really need a physical exam to figure out what is going on. Diagnosis could range anywhere from muscle strain to hernia or inflammatory bowel diseases. Blood work and imaging can help to figure out the cause to your pain as well as physical exam.
Answered on Mar 22, 2020