Brandon, MS

I've been having headaches for a few days around my temples, eyes, and the back of my head. it may be sinuses cause i have a stuffy nose and throat h?

Dr. Gerald Morris
Sinus headache: It is possible to have headaches from sinus congestion. You should try over-the-counter sinus relief remedies because the headache will improve once the sinus pressure begins to decrease.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Lori Semel
Yes: It sounds like it could be sinuses. Use salien wash to flush out your nose with a neti pot and also ibuprofen for the headache. Seek the advice of your doctor to evaluate for antibiotics.
Last updated Aug 3, 2018