U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Leominster, MA
A 30-year-old female asked about a 29-year-old male:

My boyfriend has been having issues with the right side of his head for many years, its bigger then the other side and droopy?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Michel
Family Medicine 47 years experience
This is not clear.: The person involved is hopefully normal when it comes to cognitive skills and not mentally challenged. If this is true it is not clear as to the cause. The patient may have a congenital abnormality of some type. One type is fetal alcohol syndrome which can present with odd shaped head and facies. If this is bothersome I would see the doctor and ask questions. May need referral to geneticist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 8, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.