Leominster, MA
A 30-year-old female asked about a 29-year-old male:

my boyfriend has been having issues with the right side of his head for many years, its bigger then the other side and droopy?

Dr. John Michel
This is not clear.: The person involved is hopefully normal when it comes to cognitive skills and not mentally challenged. If this is true it is not clear as to the cause. The patient may have a congenital abnormality of some type. One type is fetal alcohol syndrome which can present with odd shaped head and facies. If this is bothersome I would see the doctor and ask questions. May need referral to geneticist.