Fresno, CA

I've been having this dull, throbbing pain in my right lower abdomen. ct scan shows appendix is a little larger than the normal size. what can this be?

Dr. Pedro Cabrera
Specializes in Anesthesiology
Big Appendix: This could be normal for you remember most individuals fall under the Bell's Statistical curve and that is 95% of the population but there are people that fall bellow or above, Your Appendix happens to be bigger but that is normal for you.
Dr. Carrie Cannon
Appendicitis risk: May be developing appendicitis. Please see your physician to be referred to a general surgeon right away. If you develop fever, vomiting, increase in pain, please go to the emergency room.
Last updated Aug 6, 2014