I have a small pimple on my inner left labia. my period is coming and i don't want it to get infected, how can i prevent this from happening?

Dr. John Berryman
Labial pimple: Your period will not affect the pimple on your labia. Do not attempt to squeeze it or you will open a way for infection to take place. Just wait and if it does not disappear in a week to ten days, see your health care professional for advice.
Dr. Richard Valido
Warm compresses: Hi, I would suggest warm compresses to the area twice a day if you can. Wear loose fitting underwear and shorts / pants. If your menses starts, then use tampons if you can as pads may irritate the area.

Last updated Apr 2, 2015