India

I got period on 36 th day ? on 32 day i test my uriene. it showed me faint positive line. and after my period i did blood test . it shows 21.2 hcg lev

Dr. Collin Smikle
Obstetrics & Gynecology 37 years experience
Pregnancy test: Most pregnancy tests at the pharmacy are able to detect levels equivalent to a blood level of 20-25 mIU/ml. This is very early in the process as it appears with you. Still, it is very early but all may be normal. Repeating the blood test at 48-72 hour intervals will allow your doctor to tell what is going on with the pregnancy.
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Confirmation: You should do another blood test at ideally 48 hours after first blood test (or later) and that will tell you if pregnancy hormone is going up or down. Chances are, if you had a full normal period, that you had a miscarriage, but to be certain, you need another blood test.
Last updated Nov 7, 2014