Tunisia

since 4 years i've been having little amount of blood in my nose and throat?

Dr. John Munshower
See ENT: At your young age, you probably have some generalized rhinitis, but since it has been 4 years, you need to see the Dr. (preferably an ENT) to evaluate it. Good luck.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 29 years experience
Have you not seen: a doctor for this? I would go to ENT very soon to find out why you are bleeding
Dr. Ismail Penukonda
See ENT.: Blood in nose and throat most commonly occur due to dehydration, heat and sinus infections. Rarely it can be a sign of more serious diseases like cancer though you are very young for it. Go see an ENT specialist for thorough evaluation by nasal endoscopy.

Last updated Jul 27, 2014