Santa Clara, CA

small right far lateral disc protrusion at c7 -t1encroaching neuro foramen and possibly impinging exiting c8 nerve root. how serious is this?

Dr. Chirag Patel
Specializes in Neurology
Clinical monitoring: You mentioned "finger tingling" and "hand weakness" as conditions, which presumably prompted someone to order the imaging that radiologically diagnosed the disc protrusion described in your question. Following closely with a neurologist for serial monitoring of your symptoms to track any changes in their severity would be helpful. He/she can refer you to other specialists if needed in the future.