Hanford, CA

should i do atkins or slim fast ? i need a diet to where i eat same food everyday.. ocd issues

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
You need to work with : A doctor. The type of medications you're on and the fact that you have a medical history of OCD means that it would be wise to consult your doctor, or PCP to decide which type of diet would be best. Slim fast is not a great alternative. You would do much better with something that allows you to lose weight steadily and easily depending on how many pounds you feel you need to lose. We don't have Your weight or height included.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Slim fast: The Slim Fast diet program is pretty good. They were one of the very first to recognize that calories intake to lose weight depends on height. The drinks have a great deal of fiber in them: I suggest using the drinks and making your own snacks of 100 to 150 calories between meals & dinner, Then you can practice calorie counting and pick foods you like for those snacks (avoid high protein snacks)
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
If you are on Phenterimine, you really need to work with a doctor on your diet issues, since we have no idea if this could lead to overdieting.
Jul 27, 2014
Dr. Karen Dantin
?: Slim fast is really high carbs. I always seem to get hungry quickly doin it.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Diet: Your doctor and a nutritionist can construct a proper diet for you. Seek their help