Italy

My son is saying his ear is painful and at night his having a fever. i wanted to know more about this. hope you can help me. thank you?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Get medicine: You only need to know that your child needs an examination and medical care from his doctor today. He has an infection. He is feverish. Take this child to the doctor.
Exam can tell: This is a classical presentation for a middle ear infection. This could be viral and self heal over a few days.It could also be a bacterial infection and get worse over time,rupture the eardrum and remain a problem until treated with meds. Ibuprofen can help with the pain and fever but an exam is worth the effort.

Last updated Apr 22, 2017