allegra (fexofenadine) allergy treated with what medication?

Dr. Suresh Anand
Allergy and Immunology 26 years experience
Allegra (fexofenadine) allergy: I am not quite sure of the question. Allegra (fexofenadine) is a non drowsy antihistamine to treat symptoms of allergic or non allergic rhinitis. The symptoms include runny stuffy nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes. It can also help itching of the skin. If your question is not answered, please clarify the question.
Dr. Paul Carter
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Probably none.: If you have had an adverse reaction to allegra, (fexofenadine) you should simply avoid it in the future. Immediate treatment might require other antihistamines or systemic corticosteroids - but this is unlikely.