India

im 18 yr girl.i want to join gym.my wgt is 65 kg.if i stop gng to gym aftr fewmonths will i gain weight?is it true?do u recommend me to go fr gym?

Dr. Adam Smith
Most Likely and Yes: Weight gain and weight loss abide by the same formula. Calories consumed > calories burned = weight gain, and vice versa. If no change in diet occurs (meaning consuming fewer overall calories) it's likely that you'll lose weight at the gym thru the burning of calories from increased activity, that once stopped will result in the return of the weight.