A member asked:

Inner thigh pain hurts to sit or squat?

8 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Tariq Niazi answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

have developed a sprain of the ligament (s), tendonitis or a pulled muscle. See your Doc to be examined and treated. Start with some Aleve (naproxen) or Ibuprofen, and a Muscle relaxer, might be helpful till then. Good Luck.

Answered Apr 5, 2016


Dr. Diane Minich answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

muscle strain. See your doctor and have it checked out.

Answered Jul 20, 2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

What to do if I did squats now my leg hurts ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor