Orlando, FL

My heart rate runs between 120- 140bpm during 30 minute run. cool down it goes to 95-101. i average 10 incline and 4.8 mph. good pace? my % runs 70-80

Dr. Stanley Berger
Cardiology 33 years experience
How do you feel?: This sounds like a reasonable regimen - how do you feel during and after you run? If you have not had a stress test recently, you should see your doctor to discuss this. It helps to see you ECG and exercise tolerance in a monitored setting. Also, does your heart rate slow down in the later evening? Monitor these and share with your doctor soon!

Last updated Jul 28, 2014