Dix Hills, NY

i was given neomycin-polymyxin-hc ear susp for fluid in ear and bulging ear drum. i am taking dymista, zyrtec, lexapro (escitalopram) & singulair. is this safe? side effects? can this make me more dizzy? i'm nervous

Dr. Marsha Davis
It is safe: Should not interact with your meds and not make you more dizzy . Bulging eardrum??! Sounds like you needed oral antibiotics . Are you sure that's what the doc said??
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien
Do not worry: Maybe you need to add to you treatment an oral antibiotic fot this kind of infection in the. Middle ear.No problem with this medical condition.