Fort Worth, TX

who would u recommend in ft worth area for a kids ear specialist? my son was born with a bilateral clieft lip and palate...having trouble hear leftear

Dr. Cindy Williams
Referral: Call your pediatrician for a referral. They know all of the local specialists. You could also try the closest children's hospital.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
Pain Management 36 years experience
Contact ACPA: The American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association is an international non-profit medical society of health care professionals who treat and/or perform research on birth defects of the head and face. You may contact them for the referral near you. Here is the link: http://www.acpa-cpf.org/who_we_are/ Good luck.
Dr. Cindy Williams
Thanks! Great answer!
Jul 5, 2014
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin commented
Pain Management 36 years experience
Provided original answer
Dr. Cindy Williams, I very much appreciate and thank you for giving me the opportunity to help.
Jul 5, 2014

Last updated Jan 28, 2015