ive been taking aleve (naproxen) at least 2x a day for 10yrs for headaches. i havent taken any in 4 days now have unbearable migranes &nausea. is this withdrawl?

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology 33 years experience
Likely Not: But since you have daily headaches, you need to seek attention from your primary doctor or headache/neurology doctor to better manage your headaches.
Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
Daily for 10yrs! Wow: It is so hard to believe that you could suffer daily headaches for 10 yrs only taking an OTC pain medicine. At a stronger dose, the Rx version can have w/drawal - so perhaps.... But I'd think it is time to see a doctor to evaluate your headache problem. I really think it's time to do that. Good luck.