19 yr old has had fever on and off x 1 month, dizziness, severe nausea, arm, leg, abdominal puffiness, general ill feeling

2 doctor answers
Dr. James Burns
36 years experience Emergency Medicine
I think: it is time to call your doctor and see him or her. There are a number of conditions that may cause these symptoms to go on past the usual history of the common infectious disease and should be sorted out soon.
Answered on Oct 23, 2017
2
Dr. Robert Buzzeo
Specializes in Pediatrics
Kidney disease : Medullary sponge kidney is a benign congenital disorder characterized by dilatation of collecting tubules. This may place you in risk for a urinary tract infection . You would need to consider the possibility of a urinary tract infection due to this condition. You may be festering a sub clinical urinary tract infection . I would strongly suggest you seek medical care ASAP.
Answered on Jul 5, 2014
1