A member asked:

I am a canadian female in my sixties and have liver problems. i can't seem to get a diagnosis from the drs. where can i go to get a quick diagnosis ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Michel answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

You have not mentioned who you have seen It is important to mention that if are you drinking alcohol , using illicit substances or have use in the past, this could be the problem.. One concern could be something like hep b or c. The best consideration I can give is to see a GI doctor or hepatologist. I am not sure where in Canada to go. See your local doctor first for referra.

Answered Jul 3, 2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

How do you get rid of a bloated stomach from liver problems?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor