South Africa

I have a cluster of blood clots that appear for approx 2 weeks and then go away and reappear after 2/ 3 weeks.they have also now at times started to bleed.it's located on my upper thigh towards the buttocks.this has been for 2 years with no diagnosis?

Dr. Donald Colantino
?blood clots: Are you sure that the skin lesions are blood clots(hematomas)? That locale of breakouts is common for herpes simplex. I recommend consulting a dermatologist to inspect these skin lesions and then advise you further,perhaps to consult a hematologist,if the problem isn't herpes.

Last updated Apr 12, 2020