U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old female asked:

Under my left breast i have a rec spot on it and it itches really bad and its been going on for about a month or longer should i go see my family doct?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 38 years experience
Yes you should.: It may be a simple fungal infection especially if you have large breasts. A visual will usually reveal the answer.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.