OH

I 12 i went to the doctor and have swollen joints in my left knee they said it was nothing they could do but it hurts really bad to walk ?

Dr. John Munshower
Follow-up care: The E.R. will treat you emergently, but you truly need a follow-up visit with a PCP or an Orthopedic knee dr. Get the knee diagnosed and treated so you are not in pain and can start to walk around again pain free. Best wishes.
Dr. Susan Arnoult
See an orthopedist: If the knee is swollen and very painful to walk on you need to be evaluated by an orthopedic doctor and possibly get an MRI

Last updated Jul 5, 2014