OH

It right for mom to threaten me about not taking me off of my lexapro (escitalopram) every time i get an attitude, i can't get myself off since i'm 17? rdy 2 get off

Dr. Amanda Itzkoff
Lexapro (escitalopram) & my mom?: It sounds like you and your mom are having a tough time. Have you mentioned this to your psychMD/therapist? Maybe it would be helpful to talk about the difficulty you have w/ mom w/ a trusted therapist or have a family meeting? Lexapro, (escitalopram) an SSRI, is prescribed for treatment of anxiety and depression. It's best to discuss when the med should be stopped with ur doc & make the best choice 4 ur health!
Last updated May 8, 2016