Canada

How long does it take for eye redness to go away after excision of nevus on conjunctiva?? been 3 months since, and my eye is still pink with veins.

Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 64 years experience
Depends on size: Depends on size of the area excised.After this period of time,you should return to your surgeon for advice . There may be some drops that will help the injection.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Should be normal: After three months, the conjunctiva should have fully healed, If there is persistent redness, and especially if it hurts or affects the vision, you should go back to the surgeon who removed your nevus for another look.
Dr. Stan Coleman
Ophthalmology 64 years experience
I haven't answered this question. Can't be a differing opinion.
Apr 2, 2015

Last updated Jun 23, 2017