U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Punta Gorda, FL
A 28-year-old female asked:

Iv been getting shocked of pains going up my left arm and hand when i use it should i go to the er and get it look at?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Marsha Davis
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
Sounds like : Doesn't need ER but you would be best served by your regular physician who knows you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 25, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.