U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old member asked:

Can i get some advice for minor electric shock and weird feeling in hand/arm..?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Cerciello
55 years experience
PINCHED NERVE??: Consult w pcp or neurologist. A test called emg=electromyogram and ncv=nerve conduction velocity should rule this in or out. Atypical seizure also remote possibility. Same doctors should be helpful if pinched nerve not cause. Might need eeg=electroencephalogram.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 13, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.