in law diagnosed w/ kidney cancer in 2005. had 1 kidney removed. now has 5-6 lumps on head, 5 tumors in lung & 1 in liver. what can we expect & time?

Dr. Michael Louie
Urology 19 years experience
Kidney cancer mets: If these lumps and tumors are due to spread of the kidney cancer, then likely demise will be fairly short if untreated. No one can say when.
Pathology 44 years experience
A workup: Your physician will need to get tissue to see what these masses actually are. If they are recurrent kidney cancer, there is no predicting either its natural course or its response to treatment. Be strong and good luck.