Greeley, CO

I have a small cyst on my left kidney, my neighbor says two people she knows had cysts that turned into cancer, is that true? i know those people, one died, also have a lump on left side of my forehead, im seeing a doctor in oct and a dermo in nov?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
I think it is rare for a cyst to turn into a cancer, Discuss with your Dr who knows you and your cyst. They do not. However x-rays done for other things of kidneys can discover unknown cancers and rate of cure is high for them.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 25, 2021