small red slightly raised circular bumps on my feet. it's not itchy and i assume some sort of bug bite. i was in a swampy area and this skin exposed.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Holly Maes
36 years experience Pediatrics
No treatment: If the rash is asymptomatic except that it is there, you really don't need to treat it. Thee are many things that come to mind after wading around in a swampy area - something obviously irritated the skin. However, if it's not bothering you (no itch, burn, etc), no need to put anything on it. Just monitor and see what happens over the next week. If other question, please let us know....
Answered on Jun 7, 2017
1
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
You want: to make sure you don't have an infection. An antihistamine can be taken and a topical steroid can be applied. similarly ice application should be helpful.
Answered on Jan 1, 2016