Swartz Creek, MI

i ate a protein bar this mornin, now i can't stay awake. i drink alot of water. this always happens after i eat nomatter what or qty. how to avoid ths?

Dr. Axel Martinez-Irizarry
Nonspecific.: Check with your Doctor. You may be needing to get some labwork done. Eating usually triggers Insulin and in some people can cause hypoglycemia, Eating low amounts of food is generally not supposed to trigger this event, There is also other information that a doctor could ask to help him determine what is contributing to this daytime sleepiness. Sleep hygiene is an example.