Saratoga, CA

I'm a hypochondriac (severe health anxiety). how can i learn to trust my doctor when he tells me that my breathing problems are from anxiety or gerd?

Dr. Holly Maes
Therapist: There is no magic wand to wave or pill to take to create trust. A behavioral therapist can lead you through the work to do for you to learn how to trust. It's not going to be a couple of sessions though. You have to commit ahead of time to the work (including homework) your therapist will give you to learn how to change your behaviors in this area. It's hard, intense work, but worth the reward!

Last updated Aug 11, 2019