what to do if i have puss pocket on my lower gums.. right in between my gums and lower lip.. the swelling has my whole bottom lip hurting..?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Why r u waiting ?: You need to be examined and treated ASAP by a dentist. Please call for an appointment. Your problem cannot be accurately diagnosed over the internet.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Gum abscess: A gum abscess can become very painful when tissues become inflamed or due to the pressure within the abscess. If the infection is not treated, it can damage the surrounding bone and teeth. Call your dentist today for x-rays and treatment.

Last updated Jul 10, 2016