U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Adrian, MI
A 19-year-old female asked:

I had a miscarriage 2 years ago, and i have been trying to get pregnant for 9 months now, ik when i ovulate. i'm only 23. what's wrong?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Charles Whiting
Obstetrics and Gynecology 29 years experience
See REI: There is no way to know what is wrong in your case. You need special testing. Fertility is a complicated issue. It would be best for you see an Ob/Gyn or Reproductive Endocrinologist (REI) for testing to determine the cause. Best wishes!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 26, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.