Hi doctor, i had a fall and fell on my face because of which my front two tooth chipped and my left tooth is very slightly shaking, will it heal.

10 doctors weighed in across 4 answers

Possibly.: If the tooth shows the dentin(gray internal material) a cap may need to be fitted over the exposed dentin. As for the looseness, in time the tooth may fix in position. Avoid chewing with that surface and rinse the mouth with peroxide or mouthwash after meals. If the tooth becomes painful or discolored seek a dental consultation.

Answered 6/12/2014

4k views

Facial trauma: The best thing for you to do is to see a dentist. It is important to find out how much damage was done to the tooth that is loose and if this tooth is fractured. The tooth may need to be stabilized or splinted so it will heal in the proper position. Bonding may be able to repair the chips. Don't wait. See a dentist for the best long term results.

Answered 6/13/2014

4k views

Probably: Trauma can cause a tooth to become slightly mobile (loose); if there was no nerve damage (abscess and root canal) then the tooth should tighten back to normal.

Answered 11/9/2014

4k views

Should be checked: Especially because of the fractures. Please see your Dentist. Loose tooth will probably tighten, but there is chance of problems down the road. See your Dentis to establish a baseline.

Answered 6/20/2014

4k views