U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Indio, CA
A 21-year-old male asked:

How to get rid of a swollen pocket under my left eye?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Joshua Greene
21 years experience
Warm compresses: If you are describing a reddish swollen bump within the eyelid, this is most likely a chalazion. I would recommend using warm compresses (a washcloth soaked in hot water), and place them over the affected area 4x/day. It might take a few weeks to resolve. If it does not, you should see an eye doctor for further evaluation
Dr. Pierre Guibor
Ophthalmology 56 years experience
Blepharoplasty: Sounds like you may benefit from a cosmetic blepharoplasty. I would suggest consultation with your local ophthalmologist or Oculoplastic surgeon. If your in the NYC, NJ area, I would be happy to accommodate you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 30-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 42-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 33-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A male asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jun 26, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.