Akron, OH

A bit of some kind on the bottom of my foot white bump little black dot in middle itches and is sore?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
Those dang warts.: Just in case it is a plantar wart, it would be wise to begin treating it soon. If you are not sure, then have it evaluated by a doctor experienced in warts and their treatment options. Left untreated, warts can spread like a wild fire, making the any treatment protocol more difficult.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
The wart diagnosis while plausible may be premature without seeing it. I have seen my share of warts over the last twenty years and do not recall any that ever "itched"....,black dots do fit the wart profile but I think the advice of having it evaluated is prudent.
Oct 3, 2015
Last updated Oct 3, 2015