U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 24-year-old female asked:

Stopped pill mid pack had withdrawal bleed 1 week later its been 34days since and no period. help how can i get my cycle back?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 24 years experience
Restart: You could restart the previously prescribed birth control and this should give you optimal cycle control. If you do not want to be on birth control then see your doctor to discuss irregular menstrual cycles
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 11, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.