U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old member asked:

What to do if i have a gap between my 2 front teeth,my dentist has quoted 600 to fill the gap and cover the teeth.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Hard to say...: You're asking for a second opinion for something that cannot be seen by any panel member. You're also asking for a justification of the fee, which we cannot do since fees vary and exactly what is proposed is unknown. If you truly want a second opinion, get one from another local dentist who can examine you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 24, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.