Bosnia and Herzegovina

what can i do myself;self help,to stop my daily stress headaches;tension headaches? daily headaches 2 months now

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Good diagnosis first: Have you been diagnosed with tension type headaches or is that your thought based on what others have told you or what you've read? If so, then, 2 months of continuous headaches should be investigated...especially if this is a new symptom....I would look into keeping a solid diary of your headaches to take to a headache doctor and they can best guide you with proper medications or alternatives.