India
A 26-year-old male asked about a 21-year-old male:

Whenever i eat food or drink somethin, saliva comes in my mouth together with the food and i have to chew food again back, what is the reason for it.

Dr. Nadine Halliburton-foster
Saliva: is produced during mastication to help in the breakdown of food. It is a normal physiologic response
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Howard Schneider
Pediatric Dentistry 36 years experience
Not sure what you: Mean by "I have to chew the food again Back". Do you mean after you swallow the food it comes back up and you gave to chew it again? If so this is gastric reflux and requires medical treatment. If you mean the food mixes with saliva before you swallow it than this is normal.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016