U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A male asked:

Am18 yrs i have small gynecomastia . i was 110 kg now 84 kg , they reduce but with same shape , anycure with exercise chest and no surgery?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. David Sneid
Endocrinology 43 years experience
No cure: but size may continue to decrease with further weight loss. Plastic surgery may be necessary to remove excess and stretched skin over the chest area,
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 34-year-old member asked:
Male breast enlargement--what surgery?
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
Can you tell me what is diet and exercise to reduce the gynecomastia! (man boobs)?
3 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Last updated Mar 16, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.