A member asked:

Is there ay medication i can take to reduce gynecomastia in my chest, the doctor said that my estrogen level is just a bit over that normal?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Jesse Krakauer answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Yes, most likely: B"sd once gynecomastia occurs and especially if it is long standing, takes time to reverse even if the hormonal abnormalities are corrected. In any case, we endocrinologist evaluate for the cause and appropriate intervention to normalize hormonal cause. Would be glad to discuss - can be a bit complicated and in some cases a serious health issue

Answered 3/6/2016


Dr. Herman Hammerstead answered

Specializes in Trauma Surgery

Wait it out: If it persists after 21yrs. then see a plastic surgeon

Answered 3/7/2016



Related Questions