what to do if i broke my foot a week and a half ago.?

Dr. Ronald Oberman
Podiatry 31 years experience
Consult with doctor: Your treating physician will be able to give you proper instructions and answer your questions as he or she is aware of the exact injury and circumstances.
Dr. Hubert Lee
Podiatry 11 years experience
See your doctor: It depends on several factors including which bone was broken and the alignment of the fracture. Treatment for a broken bone can range from surgery to a cast and crutches to a special walking boot or shoe. An x-ray will help determine the best treatment plan. See your doctor for proper care.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Broken foot: See you podiatrist for an evaluation and x rays. Bones can easily heal in a poor position resulting in chronic pain and swelling. Don't wait any longer
Dr. Diane Minich
See your doctor: and have it x-rayed to find out if there is a fracture and then have the foot treated.