A member asked:

What do you advise if i'm suffering from shoulder injury since last 15 months. can you give solutuon ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Sonja Stiller-martin answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

Further evaluation: It may be time to have an MRI or similar study, if you haven't already. An evaluation by an orthopedist or sports medicine specialist may be helpful.

Answered 7/2/2014



Related Questions