A member asked:

What do you advise if i'm having a problem with circulation on might right arm and forearm, i have beentaking high blood pressure,?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Steven Watry answered

Specializes in General Practice

Circulation or other: Have you been diagnosed with a circulatory problem in your arm ? What tests were use ? Is it possible that this is a 'radiculopathy' or nerve problem ?

Answered 7/19/2014



Related Questions