A 48-year-old member asked:

What do you advise if i'm currently on medication for paroxsymal atrial tachycardia but have been experiencing fluttering and pain in chest for 3 days?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sergio Schabelman
Cardiology 50 years experience
Adjust meds: You need to contact your cardiologist or electrophysiologist as your medications may need to be adjusted
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 5, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.