U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 46-year-old member asked:

Where can i go to get a cystic fibrosis lung function test?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine 53 years experience
See pulmonologist: Consult physician who is pulmonologist ,physician specializing in lung diseases,for examination and advice. Xray examination of chest may be part of workup. Blood and sweat tests are also utilized.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.